Why You’ll Love This Job
All employees support the organization’s purpose by applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment that is exhibited through a collaborative and just culture based on safety, quality, service, and security.
Position is responsible for the timely preparation of financial reports, reconciliations, and other accounting duties.
- Assist with monthly financial statement preparation
- Journal entries
- Year-end audit preparation
- Calculate and post accruals
- Prepare reconciliation / reconciliation review
- Assist in design and implementation of procedures
- Operating reports (fuel, labor management)
- Fixed asset reconciliation to equipment list
- Depreciation calculation
- Prepare and submit state and federal tax reports
- Special projects – system analysis, system installation, process streamlining, internal control reviews, spreadsheet creation, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, the candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Effective oral and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- High degree of accuracy and organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
- Strong financial skills and knowledge
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Great attitude and a willingness to learn
- 5+ Years Accounting experience is preferred
Education and Work Experience
- Solid understanding of financial statements and accounting principles
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is preferred
Essential Skills & Traits
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service
Engagement Type:Self Service