Why You’ll Love This Job
The Accountant performs accounting functions in the areas of accounts payable/receivable, cash management, month-end reporting and budgeting. This role also serves as a consultant for other departments, specifically Payroll and Billing and will train as back-up to support the teams.
- Provide accounting-related services in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash management, month-end reporting, and budgeting.
- Maintain an accurate general ledger, including account analyses and reconciliations.
- Maintain financial statements, including composition of financials and review.
- Prepare annual audits; work with auditors to provide documentation.
- Safeguard company information and maintain confidentiality regarding financial information.
- Serve as backup to Payroll and Billing Teams
- Other duties as needed
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds
- 3+ years’ experience in accounting role, private company experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables, V-lookup, etc.)
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or other related field
Essential Skills & Traits
- Critical Thinking
- Detail Orientation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Ten Key
- Time Management
Engagement Type:Self Service