Why You’ll Love This Job
All employees support the organization’s purpose by applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment that is exhibited through a collaborative and just culture based on safety, quality, service, and security.
Position is responsible for the timely preparation of financial reports, reconciliations, and other accounting duties.
- Assist with monthly financial statement preparation
- Monthly preparation and reconciliation of customer statements
- Reconcile credit card purchases against customer invoices and GL
- Journal entries
- Year-end audit preparation
- Calculate and post accruals
- Reconciliation / reconciliation review
- Assist in design and implementation of procedures
- Operating reports (fuel, labor management)
- Fixed asset reconciliation to equipment list
- Depreciation calculation
- Property tax reporting
- Special projects – system analysis, system installation, process streamlining, internal control reviews, spreadsheet creation, etc
- Comply with all regulatory, legal, and Safety Management System requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Other duties as needed
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- High degree of accuracy and organization
- Excel and Ten Key skills required
Essential Skills & Traits
Attention to Detail
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to pass drug screen
Education and Work Experience
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting is preferred
- 2-4 Years Accounting experience is preferred
- Solid understanding of Financial Statements and accounting principles.
This description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. It is the policy and practice of TAC to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship.
Engagement Type:Self Service