Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you passionate about working on aircraft? Then look no further; Keystone Aviation is currently seeking candidates who meet our high standard of excellence for safety, resource management and customer relations to join our team of skilled A&P Mechanics in Salt Lake City. As a member of our Maintenance team you will be responsible for performing inspections and maintenance on aircraft, engines, propellers, accessories, appliances, and components of both privately owned and commercial aircraft.
- Ensure proper aircraft maintenance and operational readiness
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on state owned aircraft
- Maintain detailed records and attend to other related administrative requirements
- Perform inspections and maintenance on aircraft
- Must be highly motivated and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must take ownership of your work and your team
- Must possess a valid and current FAA airframe and powerplant license
- Must provide own basic tools
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Have at least 2 years of fixed-wing experience, with recent turboprop aircraft experience
- Knowledge of basic fixed wing aircraft maintenance
- Ability to locate and follow maintenance manual directions and component manuals
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
Why Keystone Aviation:
Keystone Aviation, a TAC Air company, is “The Complete Solution” for aviation needs. For over 20 years, Keystone Aviation has been a premier provider of aircraft charter, management and maintenance in the Intermountain West. Aside from working for a cutting edge company with great people, working for Keystone Aviation provides a positive work-life balance.
For more information, please go to https://taccareers.com/
Truman Arnold Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
This organization participates in E-Verify
Engagement Type:Self Service