Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you want to work in the aviation services industry? Have a passion for delivering excellent customer service? Interested in a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing all while making $18.00/hour?
Then you will love being a valued part of our established TAC Air team where we are proud to say we did not have any layoffs or furloughs during the pandemic.
As a Customer Service Representative in our Englewood, CO location, you will work with team members to provide services to arriving and departing aircraft, and provide customer service for crew members and their passengers.
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. By doing this, our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry and we believe our employees make all the difference in creating this kind of atmosphere and customer loyalty. The work environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
Preference will be given to candidates who have received their Covid Vaccinations
Customer Service Representatives work with team members to provide customer service to arriving/departing aircraft, crew members, and passengers.
- Delivering exceptional customer service experience to private, military, and corporate aviation clientele
- Arranging aircraft services including fuel orders and aircraft movements safely and efficiently
- Arranging personal services including hotel accommodations, catering orders, and ground transportation
- Ensuring the accuracy of information through various means of communication (radio, telephone, electronic, etc.)
- Processing sales transactions, fuel tickets, and meter sheets
- Updating vehicle inventory and Total FBO to reflect daily activity
- Working closely with all team members and crew members to ensure customer needs are met
- Shuttling passengers and crew members safely to terminal or hotel as requested
- Marshalling, chocking, and wing walking during aircraft movements and parking as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
Extensive aviation safety and customer service training provided for Customer Service Representatives.
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to climb, twist, bend, crouch, stoop, kneel, and crawl
- Ability to move in tight quarters
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- Ability to work in all weather conditions temporarily as needed
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass criminal history records check and airport badging requirements
- High school diploma or GED
TAC Air is a 24/7 operation in most locations and shift differentials may be available. TAC offers top starting wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
Engagement Type:Source & Screen