Why You’ll Love This Job
- Act as a liaison between operating groups including management, vendors and the Marketing team.
- Assist the Marketing team with the organization of short and long term projects/initiatives by establishing and adhering to deadlines.
- Manage Marketing team’s calendar – organize/schedule meetings and sending the team reminders.
- Coordinate distribution and delivery of branded items to all company locations.
- Organize and maintain all marketing collateral.
- Update databases and spreadsheets with new information.
- Monitor online customer questions and forward to appropriate department.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to brainstorm new creative ideas to promote the company brand.
- Conduct market research relevant to the company’s industry.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Detail Orientation
- Email Marketing
- Event Planning
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Vendor Management
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- 10 years of past administrative support experience
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor degree preferred in Marketing or Communications
Engagement Type:Self Service