Why You’ll Love This Job
All employees support the organization’s purpose by applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment that is exhibited through a collaborative and just culture based on safety, quality, service, and security.
An Accounts Receivable Associate performs a variety of accounting and bookkeeping duties according to established policies and procedures.
- Process accounts receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bill receivables, invoices and bank deposits; update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Maintain records by validating invoices, debits, and credits
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries; resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department
- Work closely with remote management to research and resolve balances
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Other duties as needed
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Detail Orientation
- Ten Key
- Total FBO
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED
This description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. It is the policy and practice of TAC to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship.
I have received, reviewed, and fully understand this job description and I am capable of performing all of the stated requirements. I further understand that I am responsible for the satisfactory implementation of the primary responsibilities described herein. I understand that this is to be used as a guide and that I will be responsible for performing other duties as assigned. I further understand that this job description does not constitute an employment contract with TAC.
Engagement Type:Self Service