Why You’ll Love This Job
Are you interested in the aviation industry? Do you have customer service experience?
Are you a student seeking a job that will compliment your school schedule, or do you want to start a career in aviation or hospitality?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a great team environment, taking care of flight crews, pilots and passengers.
Customer Service Representatives are expected to perform the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and corporate aviation clientele
- Arrange services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation
- Coordinate aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage
- Effectively communicate via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication
- Educate customers on available services, promotions and programs
- Process customer invoices
- Answer customer questions and resolve issues as necessary
Extensive aviation safety and customer service training provided for Customer Service Representatives.
Customer Service Representatives must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable with computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous aviation/FBO experience
While performing the duties of this job, the Customer Service Representative is:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
While performing the duties of this job, the Customer Service Representative is occasionally exposed to:
- Wet and/or humid conditions
- Moving mechanical parts
- High, precarious places
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Extreme cold and extreme heat
- Moderate noise level
Engagement Type:Source & Screen