Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you enjoy outdoor work that includes a variety of tasks and responsibilities? Do you want to work in the aviation services industry? As a Customer Service Representative in our Fort Smith, AR, location, you will work with team members to provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft, and provide customer service for crew members and their passengers.
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. By doing this, our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry.
TAC Air believes this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty, ensuring our continued success. The work environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
Customer Service Representatives work with team members to provide ground support and customer service to arriving/departing aircraft, crew members, and passengers.
- Delivering exceptional customer service experience to private, military, and corporate aviation clientele
- Arranging aircraft services including fuel orders and aircraft movements safely and efficiently
- Arranging personal services including hotel accommodations, catering orders, and ground transportation
- Ensuring the accuracy of information through various means of communication (radio, telephone, electronic, etc.)
- Processing sales transactions, fuel tickets, and meter sheets
- Updating vehicle inventory and Total FBO to reflect daily activity
- Working closely with all team members and crew members to ensure customer needs are met
- Shuttling passengers and crew members safely to terminal or hotel as requested
- Marshalling, chocking, and wing walking during aircraft movements and parking as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
Essential Traits & Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Detail Orientation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Total FBO
- Vehicle Operation
Customer Service Representative Qualifications
Extensive aviation safety and customer service training provided for Customer Service Representatives.
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to climb, twist, bend, crouch, stoop, kneel, and crawl
- Ability to move in tight quarters
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- Ability to work in all weather conditions temporarily as needed
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass criminal history records check and airport badging requirements
- High school diploma or GED
TAC Air is a 24/7 operation in most locations and shift differentials may be available. TAC offers top starting wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
Engagement Type:Source & Screen