Why You’ll Love This Job
You can work with private jets!
Are you interested in the aviation industry? Do you have customer service experience?
Are you a student seeking a job that will compliment your school schedule, or do you want to start a career in aviation or hospitality?
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a great team environment, taking care of flight crews, pilots and passengers.
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. By doing this, our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry.
TAC Air believes this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty, ensuring our continued success. The work environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
Customer Service Representatives are expected to perform the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and corporate aviation clientele
- Arrange services including hotel, catering, and ground transportation
- Coordinate aircraft services, such as fuel and hangar storage
- Effectively communicate via air-to-ground radio and ground-to-ground radio, in addition to other forms of communication
- Educate customers on available services, promotions and programs
- Process customer invoices
- Answer customer questions and resolve issues as necessary
Required Skills & Qualifications
Extensive aviation safety and customer service training provided for Customer Service Representatives.
Customer Service Representatives must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a valid state drivers license
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Comfortable with computer skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous aviation/FBO experience
While performing the duties of this job, the Customer Service Representative is:
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
While performing the duties of this job, the Customer Service Representative is occasionally exposed to:
- Wet and/or humid conditions
- Moving mechanical parts
- High, precarious places
- Fumes or airborne particles
- Extreme cold and extreme heat
- Moderate noise level
Engagement Type:Source & Screen