Primary Duties and Responsibilities
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. By doing this, our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry.
TAC Air believes this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty ensuring our continued success. The work environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
TAC Air is currently seeking self-motivated, safety-minded, positive, enthusiastic Manager to become part of our customer-service oriented team. TAC Air is consistently ranked as one of the top FBOs (Fixed Base Operator) in the country. Our success is made possible by three things: our passion for people, our passion for service, and our tireless effort to be a leader.
- Assist private aircraft passengers and crews
- Assist TAC Air internal customers and teammates
- Make hotel, car, and catering reservations
- Answer telephones
- Take and dispatch aircraft fuel orders
- Ensure the accuracy of information through various means of communication (radio, telephone, electronic, etc.)
- Process sales transactions
- Work simultaneously with all team members to provide superior customer service
- Supervise customer service team
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- Customer service/hospitality experience is preferred.
- Supervisor experience highly preferred.
- General accounting knowledge
- Experience in the aviation industry preferred, but not required.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Strong sense of safety and customer service.
- Passion for outstanding customer service.
- Problem solving
- Customer Service
This position is posted in anticipation of our 15th location opening this spring at Dallas Love Field. Interviews will be conducted in late January or early February.