Primary Duties and Responsibilities
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. By doing this, our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry.
TAC Air believes this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty ensuring our continued success. The work environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
TAC Air is currently seeking self-motivated, safety-minded, positive, enthusiastic Manager to become part of our customer-service oriented team. TAC Air is consistently ranked as one of the top FBOs (Fixed Base Operator) in the country. Our success is made possible by three things: our passion for people, our passion for service, and our tireless effort to be a leader.
- Responsible for leading, directing and supervising the activities of all line service supervisors and leads.
- Responsible for overall line service operation; responsible for seeing that all shifts of line service operations are carried out safely and efficiently by leading, directing and supervising the activities of all line supervisors and leads; also performs line tech duties as needed; performs customer service duties as needed; serves as a part of the management team, being involved in hiring, disciplinary action, etc.
- Must adhere to the company’s culture by following all company guidelines with regard to safety, security and compliance. Must exhibit good communication and interpersonal skills and be flexible regarding work hours.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong knowledge of business aviation ground handling operations and safety
- Passion for exceptional customer service
This position is posted in anticipation of our 15th location opening this spring at Dallas Love Field. Interviews will be conducted in late January or early February.