Why You’ll Love This Job
The Account Manager (AM) oversees the TACenergy client relationships, managing and growing existing accounts. The AM will serve as a liaisons between the TACenergy team, customers, and third-parties by building a strong trust-based business relationships.
- Responsible for account set-up and maintenance.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure customer/counterparty’s needs are fulfilled.
- Partner with the Sales Team to identify industry trends and use data to maximize sales and profitability.
- Assist the Supply & Logistics team with loading/ordering issues.
- Maintain the company’s products and services data.
- Track sales and supply contract compliance. Make strategic decisions with data.
- Drive strategic and tactical planning for accounts established.
- Establish rapport with carriers while remaining strategic to obtain competitive rates.
- Monitor sales activity to assist the Billing team with any issues/approvals.
- Assist the Sales & Bid Team with RFP analysis, proposals and submission.
- Other duties as needed
- Customer service mindset.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work and communicate well with team members and other departments.
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, self-start, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- 2-6 years of account management or business development experience.
- Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Monday through Friday. However, will need to be available after hours and weekends for support within reason.
- This is an IN-OFFICE position.
- May be required for industry events, customer visits or other TAC office visits.
Engagement Type:Self Service