Why You’ll Love This Job
All employees support the organization’s purpose by applying the principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment that is exhibited through a collaborative and just culture based on safety, quality, service, and security.
To support the functions of the Maintenance Department by providing complete and accurate billing and invoicing of work orders used in aircraft maintenance operations for two MX facilities; to file and track warranty claims with vendors.
- Reviewing completed maintenance work orders for accurate billing of labor, parts, and other expenses.
- Working closely with maintenance, accounting, and parts department personnel to resolve questions or problems with regards to customer billing and charges made to the maintenance department.
- Preparing customer invoices by entering data from maintenance work orders, and vendor pass through OSR and subscription invoices into accounting database.
- Handling special requests prior to mailing invoices.
- Ensuring proper backup and documentation of all invoicing is received and filed.
- Daily and extensive use of spreadsheets to track invoicing, credits, and warranty activities.
- Create invoices
- Filing and tracking Vendor warranty claims and applying vendor credits to warranty invoices in TFBO
- Other duties as needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well in a team environment and able to work with a diverse group of people. Commitment to maintaining/improving department efficiency and profitability when possible. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills- Focuses on solving conflict through positive collaboration, maintains confidentiality, keeps emotions under control, remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- High School Diploma or GED
This description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. It is the policy and practice of TAC to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship.
I have received, reviewed, and fully understand this job description and I am capable of performing all of the stated requirements. I further understand that I am responsible for the satisfactory implementation of the primary responsibilities described herein. I understand that this is to be used as a guide and that I will be responsible for performing other duties as assigned. I further understand that this job description does not constitute an employment contract with TAC.
Engagement Type:Self Service