Why You’ll Love This Job
The Marketing Manager will plan and implement strategic marketing communications, content development, advertising campaigns, business building projects and corporate sales events through internal and external resources to meet corporate plans and deliver on annual goals.
- Manage and execute marketing communication responsibilities as assigned for TAC, TAC Air and TACenergy.
- Organize and manage daily the marketing team communication with key constituents across the organization.
- Provide strategic thinking to corporate communication tools including email marketing, social media marketing, internal newsletter, company blog and public relations materials.
- Write, design and develop a wide range of communication pieces such as media releases, press announcements, merchandising POS, online content; blog, social media, digital advertising, SEO/SEM.
- Organize and maintain marketing database.
- Provide leadership to internal and external events, meetings and tradeshows.
- Lead industry communications reporting and analysis.
- Serve and actively participate as a leader of strategic marketing thinking across industry affiliate organizations.
- Support marketing projects as assigned.
- Other duties as needed
Essential Skills & Traits
- Adobe Creative Suite
- AP Writing Style
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Detail Orientation
- Email Marketing
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Social Media Marketing
- Time Management
- Vendor Management
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- 7-10 years corporate marketing department or advertising agency experience
- Experience in General Aviation or Energy (Fuel) Marketing preferred, but not required
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Bachelor degree preferred in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Social Media
Engagement Type:Self Service