Why You’ll Love This Job
Do you ever wonder how something gets from the factory to your door? Would you like the stability of an established company that has been able to retain all its employees during these uncertain times? Here’s your opportunity to work with jets and become an important part of the supply chain of delivery. As an Aircraft Cargo Handler at our Buffalo Niagara International Airport location in Cheektowaga, NY, you will join an exciting team that provides ground support to arriving and departing aircraft.
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. The work environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
The Aircraft Cargo Handler position encompasses a variety of responsibilities and teamwork in the exciting aviation world. Employment is contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen and clearing the criminal history records check to attain an airport badge.
- The physical loading and unloading of freight and cargo to and from aircraft up to 50 lbs.
- Aircraft deicing.
- Operating various motorized equipment (tugs, belt loaders, push back tugs, deicing trucks, forklift and aircraft tow tractor and more).
- Working outside in various Buffalo, NY weather conditions.
- We train you to be safe and confident working hands on in the aviation world.
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to climb, twist, bend, crouch, stoop, kneel, and crawl
- Ability to move in tight quarters
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- Ability to work in all weather conditions temporarily as needed
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass criminal history records check and airport badging requirements
Engagement Type:Source & Screen