Why You’ll Love This Job
What You’ll Do
- Ensure a safe flight of corporate passengers to their destination.
- Provide exemplary customer service to all passengers.
- Maintain high safety standards.
- Oversee crewmembers assigned to flights.
- Oversee the aircraft’s operational efficiency in regard to time and cost.
- Handle issues safely and efficiently (i.e., destination changes, delay in departures or arrival, flight cancellations).
- Appropriately plan flight operations.
- Adhere to and operate within safety policies and practices.
- Attend and successfully complete requisite safety training.
- Work well with others in the flight department to accomplish safe, efficient flights and outstanding customer service.
Flight Qualifications – Single pilot VLJ experience a must, with the following minimum hours:
- ATP Multi with 3,500TT
- Pilot in Command Time 2000
- Multi engine land 1500
- Multi engine PIC 500
- Instrument 300
- Turbine engine 500
- No accidents or incidents
- Ability to pass annual FAA First Class Medical Examinations
- Possess a valid US passport
- Attend and successfully complete annual recurrent training and FAA proficiency checks for all aircraft to which you are assigned
Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills – Must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and looking for a long-term career with a great company. Focuses on solving conflict through positive collaboration, maintains confidentiality, keeps emotions under control, remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
General – Must be able to lift 50lbs. 4 year degree preferred. Occasional exposure to a loud noise level. Work in high, precarious places. Sitting, use of hands and arms required. Ability to speak, hear, understand and follow written and verbal instructions is English required.
Managing People – Exhibits confidence in self and others, inspires and motivates, takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities, provides performance feedback, fosters quality and safety in all operations.
What You’ll Get
We offer an outstanding array of benefits, including:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and Life benefits
- 10% Company Retirement Contribution – 401k Company match up to 5% and Company Paid Profit Sharing Up to Another 5%
Why Keystone Aviation
Keystone Aviation, a TAC company, is “The Complete Solution” for your aviation needs. For over 20 years, Keystone Aviation has been a premier provider of aircraft charter, management, maintenance, and sales and brokerage services. We enhance your business and elevate your personal life.
Keystone Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Engagement Type:Self Service