Why You’ll Love This Job
If you enjoy being active, meeting new people, working outdoors and would like a job that is never boring, TAC Air’s entry level, part-time Ramp Coordinator position in our Salt Lake City, UT location is perfect for you! Our team can offer you the stability of an established company that has been able to retain all its employees during these uncertain times!
As Ramp Coordinator, you will get to work in the exciting field of aviation, around private jets. You will assist pilots, crew members and passengers in a variety of ways, from luggage handling to wing walking and providing rides to and from the airport. Best of all, no prior experience is needed. We will teach you all you need to know to be successful in this field, setting you up for a great future that includes advancement opportunities!
Work for a company that believes in you. Apply for TAC Air’s Ramp Coordinator opening today!
Ramp Coordinators work with team members to provide ground support and customer service to arriving/departing aircraft, crew members, and passengers.
- Delivering exceptional customer service experience to private and corporate aviation clientele
- Shuttling passengers and crew members safely to airline terminal or hotel as requested
- Marshalling, chocking, and wing walking during aircraft movements and parking
- Delivering other personal services including catering orders and reading materials
- Ensuring the accuracy of information through various means of communication (radio, telephone, electronic, etc.)
- Working closely with all team members and crew members to ensure customer needs are met
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Customer Service
- Detail Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Vehicle Operation
TAC offers top starting wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
Ramp Coordinator Qualifications
- Ability to see and hear clearly
- Ability to read, comprehend, and speak English clearly
- Ability to climb, twist, bend, crouch, stoop, kneel, and crawl
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- Ability to work in all weather conditions as needed
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to write legibly
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Ability to pass criminal history records check and airport badging requirements
- High school diploma or GED
Engagement Type:Source & Screen