Why You’ll Love This Job
Come join the exciting and rewarding career in aviation! TAC Air, a subsidiary of The Arnold Companies (TAC) is seeking a Safety & Training Manager to join our TAC Air team at Eppley Airfield in beautiful Omaha, Nebraska.
We offer a top starting wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
This position will develop and monitor the Safety Management System (SMS) in accordance with relevant guidelines and requirements (e.g., International Business Aircraft Handling IS-BAH) and the guidance laid out in ICAO Doc 9859 to ensure on-going compliance and make recommendations where applicable.
Some responsibilities include:
- Monitor and track all SMS reports, safety risk profiles, and ensure corrective action is taken
- Manage the Company’s electronic safety management reporting system
- Develop, implement and maintain the company’s internal safety audit plan
- Work closely with all locations to ensure the culture of safety management is enhanced by all
- Plan, organize and deliver training to Line Service Technicians and Ramp Coordinators
- Provide support to FBOs by analyzing accidents/incidents and preparing risk analysis to address root causes of incidents in order to prevent future occurrences and produce relevant safety recommendations where applicable
We prefer a candidate that has a passion for providing outstanding customer service and works well within a team with minimal supervision. If you are ready to join the best, apply today.
The Arnold Companies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
DOT Regulated Industry
- 18 years of age of older
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of business aviation ground handling operations and safety
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Valid US driver’s license
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
Engagement Type:Self Service