Why You’ll Love This Job
If you are a seasoned accountant with at least seven years of experience in a lead position and would enjoy working for an innovative aviation company that highly values its employees, consider joining the TAC Air family as our Senior Accounting & Finance Manager at our Texarkana, AR, location!
As a respected member of the rapidly growing TAC Air team, you are sure to excel within our family-like atmosphere, where open communication is key, and where your knowledge and expertise will be recognized and appreciated by all. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a well-respected company that easily adapts to changes within the industry, ensuring your career is always on the cutting-edge. As Senior Accounting & Finance Manager, you will build important and beneficial relationships within the organization that will lead to a long-lasting, successful career. Along with continued advancement opportunities, you also will enjoy a fantastic work/life balance and an impressive benefits package.
During your off time, enjoy all that Texarkana has to offer! From a variety of special events to the city’s fare of rich history and diverse offering of restaurants, shopping and local culture, this bustling city of around 30,000 residents is sure to keep you entertained. There are plenty of exciting outdoor activities to enjoy as well and easy access to nearby cities and states with several major highways running through the city.
If you are ready to live your best life and experience career satisfaction, apply for TAC Air’s Senior Accounting & Finance Manager job opening today!
Senior Accounting & Finance Manager Responsibilities
- Create accurate and efficient reporting and data collection schedules
- Assist in developing, preparing and reviewing financial statements and reports
- Participate in the preparation of budgets and coordination of audit schedules
- Review and advise on financial/accounting processes
- Serve as backup to Controller and Chief Financial Officer
- Other duties as needed
Senior Accounting & Finance Manager Qualifications
- 7+ years’ experience in lead accounting role, private company experience preferred
- Expertise in MS Excel formulas, pivot tables, V-lookup, etc.
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; master’s degree a plus
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Computer skills
Engagement Type:Full Service