Why You’ll Love This Job
- Coordinate fuel orders to ensure best sourced and on-time deliveries.
- Provide a high-level of customer service and support via phone or electronic communication. Maintain a helpful and pleasant demeanor even during difficult situations.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with counterparties including customers, carriers, third party logistics, and suppliers.
- Monitor select customer inventory and schedule deliveries according to the appropriate strategy (just in time, keep fill, market-driven, etc.).
- Resolve retained loads with the support of the Sales team quickly and efficiently.
- Generate daily supply and demand reports for regions that require additional oversight.
- Follow up with carriers when deliveries appear to be approaching the end of the delivery window without loading.
- Other duties as needed
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Customer service mindset.
- Ability to work well with team members and other departments.
- Capable of managing multiple email inboxes to ensure quick responses to coworkers, customers, and other counterparties.
- Understanding of the organizational chart to successfully direct calls and inquiries.
The S&L Coordinator position is entry-level and requires little to no prior work experience.
- High School graduate; Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
- Some work experience preferred but not required.
- Collaborative, adaptive, and professional.
- Ability to pass drug screen.
- The S&L Coordinator position will require flexibility with workdays and hours.
- This is an IN-OFFICE position.
Engagement Type:Self Service