Primary Duties and Responsibilities
TAC Air’s mission is to provide exceptional service to every customer, every day. By doing this, our customers will recognize TAC Air as the best in the industry.
TAC Air believes this level of service also builds strong customer loyalty ensuring our continued success. The work environment at TAC Air is one where our teammates enjoy their work because they have taken responsibility for the success of the company.
TAC Air is currently seeking self-motivated, safety-minded, positive, enthusiastic Manager to become part of our customer-service oriented team. TAC Air is consistently ranked as one of the top FBOs (Fixed Base Operator) in the country. Our success is made possible by three things: our passion for people, our passion for service, and our tireless effort to be a leader.
Develop and monitor the Safety Management System (SMS) in accordance with relevant guidelines and requirements (e.g., International Business Aircraft Handling IS-BAH) and the guidance laid out in ICAO Doc 9859 to ensure on-going compliance and make recommendations where applicable. In addition:
- Monitor and track all SMS reports, safety risk profiles, and ensure corrective action is taken
- Manage the Company’s electronic safety management reporting system
- Develop, implement and maintain the company’s internal safety audit plan
- Liaison with external third party auditors on required safety audits (e.g. IS-BAH, IATA, DOD)
- Implement and manage the company’s risk assessment and change management process
- Coordinate with the relevant regulatory authorities regarding compliance issues including operational approvals
- Work closely with all locations to ensure the culture of safety management is enhanced by all
- Manage relationships with FBO training managers, line service department managers, and general managers
- Develop, monitor and exercise the Emergency Evacuation Response Plan
- Assist in the development of new processes and procedures where applicable
- Plan, organize and deliver training to safety trainers, line managers and general managers at annual conferences
- Provide support to FBOs by analyzing accidents/incidents and preparing risk analysis to address root causes of incidents in order to prevent future occurrences and produce relevant safety recommendations where applicable
- Assist and monitor compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) requirements.
- Assist and support the Director of Safety & Risk Management with any other matters as required
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong knowledge of business aviation ground handling operations and safety
- Passion for exceptional customer service
This position is posted in anticipation of our 15th location opening this spring at Dallas Love Field. Interviews will be conducted in late January or early February.